Our information and communications technology (ICT) consultancy ensures technology not only meets the requirements of its users but that it is implemented and managed to realize the promised benefits.
ICT is integral to modern life and covers all aspects of society’s infrastructure including:
- Efficient online services
- Sophisticated spatial and transportation systems
- Complex communications and IT networks in buildings
Atkins provides expert consultancy that covers the full lifecycle of the design and implementation of these systems. We bring our expertise to ensuring that the ICT strategy is comprehensive, the design is robust, the implementation is successful and the ongoing management delivers the benefit.
This comprehensive approach covers a wide range of disciplines including enterprise architecture, business analysis, systems engineering and service management. We also understand the context that ICT sits within, whether this be a new public service or a new building, and adopt a holistic approach that engages all stakeholders and delivers fully integrated solutions.
Our deep specialist skills and knowledge include the following areas:
- Information security– We understand and implement the procedures and processes to deliver systems in some of the highest security environments.
- Identity management– We have been involved in many ground breaking systems to provide identity assurance and have developed facial recognition systems.
- Collaboration– We have played a leading role in collaboration technologies, participating in the EU initiative on innovative collaboration technologies, as well as research at Imperial College on collaboration networks.
- Geospatial– Atkins’ geospatial team specialises in the capture and use of geospatial data, and in the design and implementation of geographical information systems (GIS). For more information click here.
- ICT in construction– We are experts in designing ICT for technology rich buildings with complex user needs such as airports, hospitals and schools.
- High Integrity Systems– We have been involved in High Integrity software development for over 25 years.
- Software engineering– We take pride in our ability to rapidly design and deliver operational systems to meet our clients’ requirements. Our vendor independence and proficiency in a wide range of technologies enables us to produce solutions ranging from configured off-the-shelf systems through to bespoke mobile and web applications.
- Asset management– We provide comprehensive asset management systems to a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Telecommunication Services
- Datacenter Services
- Network Services
- Banking Solutions
- Videoconferencing .. Audio & Video Solutions
- Security & Surveillance
- Wireless & Mobile Solution
- Assets Tracking & Tagging Solutions
- Disaster Recovery & Backup Solutions
Consultation & Project Management Services
- Organizing tenders in terms of legal, commercial, financial and technical assistance to government institutions, organizations
and private companies.
- Providing legal and consulting services for projects, companies and natural persons inside and outside Iraq.
- Preparation of advisory and legal studies that contribute to develop the work of private and public institutions
and projects as well as legal cases of individuals.
- Providing legal advice in all areas.
- Arrange and manage contracts between entities and natural individuals
Engineering Consultancy & Supervision
- Designing and mapping projects in conformity with global engineering standards and specifications
and compliance with Iraqi laws and regulations.
- Supervision of projects by experienced engineers to ensure implementation according to the agreed
terms of contract and processing of materials in quantity and quality and to ensure the quality of work
in conformity with global specifications and agreed plans.
- Designing and mapping projects in conformity with standing and future requirements of clients following
gap analysis in accordance with international engineering standards and Iraqi laws and regulations.
- Supervision of projects by experienced engineers to ensure implementation according to the agreed terms
of contract and processing of materials in quantity and quality and to ensure the quality of work in conformity
with global specifications and agreed plans.
- Conducting economic feasibility studies, return on invested capital, and surveys for businesses, government
and private institutions.
- Conducting annual budget review and financial analysis for companies and public and private institutions.
Our extensive knowledge and experience provide us with the right tools and skills to achieve high-quality results for our clients.